Origin & Usage
Our Sweetrgass smudge comes from the Great Plains, a geographical and cultural region in Canada and the USA. The approximate incense size is 10cm. Plants may be slightly vary in size due to their natural origin.
Hold the Sweetgrass at a 45-degree angle, set it on fire. Wait for it to ignite and then blow it out. Direct the smoke to the places you want to clean from, smoldering incense in a suitable vessel.
- Never leave a lit incense alone whilst burning
- Do not use on exposed surfaces as may cause Ash burns and staining
- Clean incense holders regularly to prevent staining
- Keep away from children
- Please do not burn incense if pregnant or have breathing problems
- Please insure incense is extinguished completely and properly before putting away